If you’re an experienced writer and have knowledge to share, we’d love to hear from you.
Our grounding philosophy is that anyone can be inspired, but inspiration has to be channeled into action in order for it to translate into personal growth.
If you would like to write for us, please review the requirements and then submit via the form below…
Requirements for Guest Writing
- Well-written, high-quality, original articles
- Conversational in voice and tone. Our audience is fun and casual, not techie or academic.
- Topical and timely articles to inspire the personal growth of our readers
- Articles should be 500+ words
- Quotes and links must be correctly attributed. Yes, just like in school.
- We may edit your article, but unlike in school we’re not your English teacher, so please edit before submitting.
- In line with Google recommendations, all links will be marked as No Follow.
- Articles can’t later be published on your blog, but you are welcome to promote them.
Final submissions must include the following:
- 500+ words of high-quality and unique content
- author bio (NOTE: We do not accept spammy links and any allowed will be no-follow)
- 4-5 relevant images for the article
How to Submit Your Article
To submit your article, please email us the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Proposed Topic and Keyword (or working headline):
Is this content unique?: Yes/No
How will your article benefit our readers?:
Include three links to examples of your online writing:
Thank you, and we look forward to reading your submissions,