Book appointment online at the hospital with the help of Aadhaar card: Hello friends, Today I am going to tell you how to book online appointment in any government hospital sitting at home.
Book appointment online at the hospital with the help of Aadhar card
Friends, you all know about long que’s in the government hospital, there is always a long que , so the Government of India has started a website for online appointment in the government hospital, where you can use your Aadhaar card to book your appointment online. You can appoint a doctor just by using your aadhaar card.
So let’s know about booking a appointment in hospital with adhaar card. This entire process will take only 5 minutes of yours, which is a far time lesser than the time it takes to make an appointment in any hospital and also avoids standing in long que’s.
Step by Step process of booking online Appointment in Hospital :
- First of all, you have to visit the website www.ors.gov.in. The screen that will open in front of you will be something like the image given below.
- After this you have to click on the book Appointment Now button. As you can see there is a yellow button in the image above. After this, a new page will be opened, you will have to first verify your mobile number. See in image below
- After verifying the mobile number, a new page will open, in which you will be asked whether you have an Aadhaar card or not. you have to choose one of the above two options.
- We will choose the first option and click on I Have Aadhaar Card.
- After this, you have to select the state, after selecting the state, you have to select your hospital.
- After selecting hospital, you have to choose the department. After selecting the desired department, click on the proceed button. See in image below
- After proceeding, select the date in which you want to see a doctor, after that click on proceed.
- Now you have to Verify your Aadhaar number. Enter the Aadhaar number of the patient and click on the submit button.
- After this, you will get the details of appointment, take a print of that detail/page.
- After completing this entire process, Confirmation sms of Appointment on your mobile number will be sent.
Now your appointment has been booked, carry the appointment print/copy whenever you go to the hospital, and show it in the hospital, they will make your card and then you can meet the doctor and get treatment.
Note: You should go to the hospital on the date you have appointed.
So this was the way to book appointment in the hospital right from your home and avoid the que of hours. I hope you will like my post, share the article in your friends and relatives.